I love this tool for creating amazing gifs on the fly. Check it out here
Cactus emojis are great for expressing that your feelings have been hurt, or you’re upset about something silly.
If you’ve ever had a friend who told you they were “cactus”, then you know what I mean!
Emoji meanings are great to use in text messages and other online communications because of their fast ability to convey emotion.
In addition, these little icons can help if you want to explain why you’re not feeling well (or just need some sympathy).
Cactus emojis are quite popular on social media sites like Facebook and Twitter as well as the iPhone’s iMessage app.
The meanings included here should help give you an idea of how best to use them in different situations. If you have any questions feel free to ask.
Ways You Can Use The Cactus Emoji
There are many different ways you can use the cactus emoji in your messaging service. Here are some examples:
To express happiness – This may be used when someone has done something nice for you and you want to show your appreciation. For example:
“I’m so happy you sent me flowers!” With a cactus emoji.
To express anger – It is often used by people who are angry with someone else.
If You’re Feeling Prickly
The cactus emoji is great if you’re feeling prickly to warn others that you don’t really want to talk to anyone right now.
These emojis are also good if you’re trying to let someone know that they shouldn’t bother asking you anything at the moment. Simply put, a cactus emoji is a good way to say, ‘No comment.’
You’re Not Talking Right Now
This one is pretty self-explanatory. A cactus emoji means that you aren’t talking right now. You might even add a few more details like, “I’m not really speaking at the moment.”
When Someone Has Hurt Your Feelings
As mentioned earlier, the cactus emoji is perfect for letting your friends know that you’ve been hurt.
When Something Isn’t Going Well
There are many different reasons why you would use this emoji. One possible explanation is that something isn’t going well at work.
Another application could be that you feel sick and have stomach pain. Or maybe you’re having a bad day and you’d rather take a break from being around people.
Whatever the reason, sending out a “cactus” emoji will let your friends know that they won’t get much information from you until later.
When Someone Is Being Rude
Another purpose for using this emoji is to tell somebody off when they are being rude. A simple “don’t be a cactus” will usually work fine.
However, there are times when you’ll need to give the person a bit more detail. In those cases, you can use the cacti emoji followed by a list of words describing the behavior you are complaining about. For example, “Don’t call me names. Be polite.”
What Other People Think About Using A Cactus Emoji
Most people don’t think twice about adding a cactus emoji to their texts. After all, they believe it is simply a cute, funny representation of a plant. However, there are some people who find the emoji a bit weird.
Ideas For Fun Ways To Use Emojis
There are many fun ways you can use emojis while texting. Here are a couple ideas:
- Take a picture of the cactus emoji, then change the background colors of the photo to make it look like a sunset or sunrise.
- Make an emoji face and attach the head of a dog.
- Send a selfie wearing a silly emoji mask.
- Add a smiley face on top of another emoji.
Ways To Make Your Online Messages More Exciting
To make your online messages more exciting, here are three things you should try. They may help increase your chances of getting noticed!
Share Pictures Of Yourself
Instead of telling other people what you’re doing in your life, share pictures of your life. This can include photos of yourself working or playing with your friends.
If you find a new hobby or sport, show how awesome it is by posting a picture of yourself looking happy and excited.
Ask Questions Instead Of Making Statements
People love hearing themselves talked about. Ask questions instead of making statements. If you want to ask about a particular topic, you can start by saying, “Hey, I wonder… How did that happen?” Then wait for him or her to reply.
Write As Much As Possible
If you want to write more than one sentence, put them in separate paragraphs. It makes it easier for others to read and understand.
Also, if you have a lot of thoughts to say, consider writing them down before sending them out. That way, you can edit them as needed.
How Do You Know When To Send An Emoji?
If you’ve ever wondered when to send an emoji, here are three tips to keep in mind.
- Don’t Overuse The Emoji. Sending too many emojis may seem fun, but it also looks annoying. Try not to send more than two emojis per message.
- Keep It Short. If you’re trying to convey a long thought, consider breaking it up into several short sentences.
- Avoid Texting Too Often. If you’re constantly texting, it might be time to slow down and focus on other activities.
10 Creative Examples Of Emojis
Did you know that most emojis are based upon human facial expressions? And did you know that there are over 600 different kinds of emojis available? Take a look at these 10 creative examples below!
- An upside-down heart emoji – This is perfect for when you’re sad because you can get the message across in 5 seconds flat.
- A crying baby emoji – Perfect for when you want to complain without actually having to speak.
- A winking face emoji – Very similar to the smiling face, except it’s used when someone wants to make sure you realize they’re joking around.
- A frowning face emoji – Great for when you don’t think something is funny.
- A sneezing face emoji – You never knew that your nose could cause such havoc.
- A laughing face emoji – Pretty self-explanatory. You’ll see this one quite often.
- A hugging emoji – This will come in handy sometimes.
- A crying face emoji – Another useful emoji. You’ll use this one all the time.
- A kissing emoji – There are so many ways to express love via emoji. Kissing comes first.
- A fart emoji – Enough said.
To conclude, emojis are very popular within communication apps like WhatsApp. They’re also great tools for those who text frequently.
Hopefully, this post has given you some ideas on using emojis with your friends and family. Happy texting!